This is an experiential course that facilitates your clinical knowledge and skills with a focus on counselling. The course prepares and enhances your competency for working in counselling workplaces and practice settings. The dimensions of clinical competency will be addressed within the context of your internship, professional practice framework and personal self-reflection activities. Appreciation of the use of self and self-care within counselling will be examined, drawing on holistic perspectives in order to further personal and professional development.
- COU701 and COU750 and COU781 and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A:Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.