In this second part of the research project you will collect and analyse the findings on which your research is based. You will subsequently prepare and submit the research in a scholarly article which complies with the style and presentation requirements of the target journal. Your research publication, and presentation of your findings at the annual USC Counselling Conference, is the culmination of training in utilising counselling knowledge and research skills and demonstrating your ability to link practice with research.
- COU754 and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.