This course develops your practice of advanced counselling skills enabling you to apply a cutting-edge approach to your work with groups of clients, with a focus on supporting couples and families. This course includes the extended understanding of recent developments in counselling and its professional practice. You will develop advanced skills for working within family systems and relationship issues. A key element of the course will be the development of an appreciation and understanding of the complexity and skills within therapeutic integration, pluralism and your own personal counselling style.
- COU701 and enrolled in Program AR708
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4A
- Tuition fee
- 1.4A: Social Work, Counselling, Welfare Std, Human Welf nec 0905XX
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.