In this part of the research dissertation process you will collect and analyse the research data on which your dissertation is based. You will subsequently prepare and submit your research dissertation in a scholarly form which complies with the conventions of your selected journal. Your research dissertation is the culmination of training in utilising advanced theoretical knowledge and research skills acquired throughout the program. Your dissertation grade will be assigned exclusively to CRM402 which will carry a weighting of 48 units for the purpose of GPA calculations.
- CRM401 and enrolled in Program AR409
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 4D
- Tuition fee
- 1.4D: Human Society, Society & Culture, Sport & Recreation
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.