Not offered until Semester 1 2022 This course will focus on developing system modelling skills, to enable systems to be formally modelled, simulated, analysed, and verified. Through practical modelling exercises, you will develop your abstraction, modelling, analysis, and critical thinking skills. You will learn how to model systems at a much higher level than just code, how to use simulation and static analysis tools to find errors in those models; how to generate tests from those models; and how to automate the execution of test suites.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.