Responsive design emphasises contextual awareness. This course introduces intermediate skills and concepts in interaction and experience design, with a focus on dynamic and adaptive designs that respond to the world in various ways. Topics covered include UI design for diverse devices and accessibility, wearable and awareable technology, and socially responsive design. A key project will explore responsive technology as a way of understanding the interplay between human factors, technology, and physicality.
- DES221 or (CSC100 and ENG103)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.