This course introduces advanced concepts in interaction and experience design. Students will incorporate their existing skills in explorations of new frameworks to generate novel creative interactive and interdisciplinary outcomes. Projects will be positioned in real-world and industry-relevant contexts, with connections to relevant sustainable development goal (SDGs). A major project will result in a highly resolved prototype suitable for portfolio presentation.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2B
- Tuition fee
- 2.2B: Visual & Performing Arts, Graphic & Design, Prof Pathway
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.