This course requires you to continue to work on independently conducting a research project in an educational context. You will reflect on your project findings to date and develop a dissemination plan. You will deeply analyse your data and articulate detailed and substantiated research findings addressing your identified research question. Finally, you will generate discussion, implications and conclusions that contribute knowledge to the research community and the profession.
- EDN703 and enrolled in Program ED705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.