This course is designed to develop your knowledge and understanding of the role of a teacher and how the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers support the growth of your professional knowledge, practice and engagement. You will be introduced to communication skills and strategies that enable you to engage effectively within a school community. You will also undertake a 10 day Professional Experience (PEx) in a primary school. A Course Debrief will follow the completion of your PEx to consolidate your learning and to plan your future development as a teacher.
- Enrolled in Program ED010, ED102, ED304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.