This professional placement course provides an introduction to classroom professional practice in primary schools. You will gain experience in designing, planning and implementing learning experiences which meet the needs of primary school children. You will develop an understanding of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (Graduate Level). You will undertake a 10 day Professional Experience (PEx) where you will have opportunity to develop your skills in learning engagement, classroom management and reflective practice.
- EDU105 and enrolled in Program ED304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.