In this course you will develop skills for understanding engagement of learning through observing and working with children in early learning environments that promote health, well-being, active participation and supporting children's social and emotional development. You will develop skills for effectively communicating with parents/carers; and you will develop the knowledge, understanding and skills required to interpret and manage the nexus between guiding children's behaviour, supportive environments, diverse needs and the need to respect a child's developing autonomy.
- Enrolled in Program ED101 or ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.