This course focuses on building responsive, playful interactions and relationships with children under three. You will acquire knowledge about attachment, caregiving and play and consider your role as an educator who creates positive, safe early learning environments, and facilitates connectedness for children, families, and communities. You will create a professional development plan and identify ways to develop partnerships. Your 10 day/15 day PEx (as negotiated) will provide insights about young children and creating responsive relationships with them, their families and community.
- EDU109 and enrolled in Program ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.