This course introduces you to the importance of play and pedagogies in early learning and the implications for your role as an early childhood teacher. You will commence a professional portfolio to document your professional growth. You will critique your experiences and perceptions of early learning, use observations and critical reflection to develop an understanding of professional identity. Your five day Professional Experience will provide insight into responsive relationships with children and families, the daily interactions and care giving central to early years contexts.
- Enrolled in Program ED011 or ED101 or ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.