In this course you will learn about inclusive approaches to supporting learners who have a range of abilities (physical, sensory, cognitive, language and/or social) and who may require individualized learning support. You will investigate legislation, policies and practices that inform inclusive approaches for working with students with disability and additional learning needs. You will learn about the key principles for making reasonable adjustments to curriculum and the learning environment so that all students can access and participate at school on the same basis as their same-age peers.
- (EDU100 or EDU101 and enrolled in Program AE301, ED306, BE301, SE301 or ED304) or UU301, XU301, UU302 or AB101
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.