In this course you explore a range of ways children develop and learn. This in turn develops your understanding of the human growth process in relation to the diverse learning styles and needs of children from birth through to young adulthood. Importantly, you will explore the theories that inform what we know about development and learning and how such theories and research inform teaching and learning. There is a strong focus in this course on understanding learning within the contexts of rapidly changing environments.
- Enrolled in Program ED010, ED011, ED101, ED102, AE301, AE302, BE301, ED301, ED303, ED304, SE301 or ED601
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.