This course will explore processes of curriculum development and decision making in the early phase of learning in educational contexts. The course will investigate a range of methods of monitoring and assessing children's differentiated learning and developing competencies as well as reporting on children's progress to ensure continuity in learning across early learning experiences and learning areas. This course requires you to participate in 15 days of Professional Experience in a Kindergarten educational setting.
- EDU208 and enrolled in Program ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.