In this course you will examine children's experiences in kindergarten programs. Inspired by the Reggio Emilia Approach you will develop strategies for engaging kindy children and inviting their learning and play. You will develop knowledge about observing, documenting and reflecting on children's learning to plan and personalise experiences and environments in ways that respond to individual needs, interests and potentials. The 10 day block professional experience in a kindergarten program will extend your understanding of kindy-aged children and their development.
- (EDU112 and EDU109) or (EDU109 and coordinator consent)
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1:Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.