This course allows you to practice adapting your teaching in response to challenging classroom behaviours. You will be introduced to key preventative and intervention strategies associated with managing learning. During your 25-day Supervised Professional Experience (SPE) placement you will observe, teach and reflect on your developing professional practice. You will also plan further self-directed professional learning or Wider Field Experience (WFE) and manage your ePortfolio to reflect your ongoing achievement of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers (APST) at graduate level.
- EDU114 and enrolled in program ED306, ED315, AE304, SE303 or ED307
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.