In this Professional Experience (PEx) course, you are introduced to teaching in primary schools. You will complete a 10-day PEx in a middle - upper primary classroom where you will use your knowledge of the Australian Curriculum, explicit instruction, and pedagogies from your early childhood PEx. to participate in the teaching cycle for primary classrooms through intentional planning, teaching, assessing, and reflecting. You will continue to demonstrate your knowledge of the APST through evidencing quality examples of engagement and achievement in your APST digital portfolio.
- EDU217 or EDU336 and enrolled in Program ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.