This course is only for students who have two teaching areas in the sciences. In this course you will deepen your knowledge of the Australian Curriculum: Science by exploring the links between curriculum strands, Science Big Ideas and Science classroom activities for learners in Years 7 ' 10. You will design, plan and participate in hands-on activities, investigations and fieldwork.
- (Enrolled in Program SE303 and a Biological Sciences and Chemical Sciences Major or Extended Minor) or enrolled in Program AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.