This is the final course in the science subject focus for primary school teachers. In this course, you will apply your well-developed science knowledge, teaching strategies and technical communications skills to explain abstract phenomena to primary science students. You will participate in adapting earth and space sciences content and electrical circuit expertise into engaging and rich learning activities. This course encourages you to demonstrate your well-developed knowledge and judgement of science, pedagogy and learning theory to creatively bring the science curriculum alive - the sky is the limit.
- EDU212 or EDU107 and enrolled in Program ED304
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.