This course reinforces your achievement of the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers at Graduate stage through course work and your 15 day Internship. You will critically reflect on your early autobiographical reflections of teaching and your teacher identity to demonstrate personal capabilities as an effective member of the teaching profession. In your 15 day Internship (birth - Year 3) you will work closely with a Mentor to meet the requirements outlined in the EDU409 Internship Handbook.
- EDU408 and enrolled in Program ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Various Sessions
- Caboolture: Various Sessions
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.