In this final Professional Experience (PEx) course you consolidate your professional knowledge, professional practice, and professional engagement to strengthen your developing teacher identity. You will complete a 25-day PEx in a Prep classroom to demonstrate your achievement of the APST at graduate level. As you prepare to transition into the profession, you will use evidence accumulated in your APST professional portfolio to demonstrate a cohesive alignment between quality intentional teaching and learning in prior to school and early school contexts.
- EDU308 or EDU336 or EDU217 and enrolled in Program ED303 and the successful completion of LANTITE
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Tuition fee
- 2.1:Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.