This final Supervised Professional Experience course strengthens your professional practice and developing teacher identity. You will complete a 25-day SPE in a Prep classroom to demonstrate your achievement of the APST at graduate level. You will use the evidence you have collated in your APST professional portfolio to establish clear links between the knowledge and practice you gained across the early years in your early childhood program to allow you to engage as an effective member of the teaching profession.
- EDU308 or EDU336 or EDU217 and enrolled in Program ED303 and the successful completion of LANTITE
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.