This capstone course consolidates your professional identity as a graduating teacher as you transition into your future career. A focus of this course is on your demonstration of competence in meeting the Professional Standards for Graduate Teachers. You will explicate and articulate links between the theory and practice that you have experienced in the primary/secondary program. The Supervised Professional Experience provides an opportunity for you to refine your professional knowledge, professional practices and pedagogy.
- (EDU308 or EDU402 and enrolled in program ED304 or ED306) and successful completion of LANTITE
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.