You will investigate a range of education practice-based research methods, focusing particularly on Action Research and Case Study. You create a plan to undertake practice-based research, basing your proposals on your interpretation of student achievement data with the aim of improving literacy and numeracy outcomes within a subject area, across the full range of ability levels. Your plan will include the creation of diagnostic tools to measure the impact of teaching.
- (EDU308 or EDU402 and enrolled in Program ED303 or ED304) or (AB101, UU301, UU302 or XU301) OR
- EDU419 and enrolled in Program AE304, SE303 or ED315
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Caboolture: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Gympie: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band IA
- Tuition fee
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.