You will develop specialised knowledge about supporting learners who have a range of abilities (physical, sensory, cognitive, language and/or social) through the conceptualisation of the differentiated curriculum. You will investigate and interpret policies, legislation and research that influence classroom practices for particular individual learning needs. You will develop a deep understanding of pedagogies of equity and inclusivity. You will analyse and interrogate concepts of gifted and talented, at risk, high support needs, disabilities, impairments, learning difficulties. This course includes a 20-day Supervised Professional experience component.
- EDU328 and enrolled in Program AE304, ED303, ED304, ED306, ED315 or SE303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.