In this course you strengthen your developing teacher identity through critical reflections of professional knowledge, practice, and engagement. Informed by the EYLF, QKLG and the Australian Curriculum you will use a reflection-for-action lens to analyse early reading instruction for young students across the full range of abilities. You will produce evidence-based practices using the elements of phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, comprehension, and oral language to share with parents and carers to further advance young students’ thinking, speaking, and reading in the home.
- Enrolled in program ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.