This course extends your developing teacher identity through critical reflections of professional knowledge, professional practice and professional engagement. Informed by the EYLF, QKLG and the Australian Curriculum you will use a reflection-for-action lens to analyse explicit teaching strategies for early reading instruction for young students across the full range of abilities. You will produce evidence-based practices using the elements of phonemic awareness, phonics, fluency, vocabulary, comprehension and oral language to collaborate and share with parents and carers to further advance young students’ language and reading at home.
- Enrolled in program ED303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.