This course builds capacity to design and discern effective pedagogy within English for Years 7 -10. You organise and plan lessons using the Australian Curriculum English, apply your knowledge, understanding and skills to interpret, evaluate and adapt learning, in order to engage Junior Secondary students. You will develop deep knowledge of how to integrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander perspectives into learning activities and critically reflect on your developing teaching practice.
- Enrolled in Program ED706 and an English Teaching area
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.