Enhance your teaching skills.
You will love this program if you want to upgrade your skills and knowledge in a collaborative environment with other like-minded educators. Develop higher levels of expertise in pedagogy, curriculum development, assessment, and action research.
- Only a full-time option is available to international students on a Student visa. Online programs are not available to Student visa holders.
- * Estimated tuition fees are based on 2021 rates. Refer to international fees for more information.
- Not all majors/minors and elective options are available at every campus. You should refer to the What Can I Study tab, and the proposed study sequence for your chosen campus and intake for further information.
- Inherent Academic Requirements
Prospective students must consider the Inherent Academic Requirements before applying to study this program.
- Program coordinator
- Associate Professor Deborah Heck
It’s an opportunity to link theory to education practice. You’ll work under the supervision of USC’s highly trained staff, all with doctoral qualifications in education, with many of our graduates forming strong professional networks from completing the program.
This is an excellent pathway to a Master of Education.
A student entering the Graduate Certificate in Education program will normally be required to hold a three year Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) qualification in Education or a Bachelor degree (AQF Level 7) qualification from a non-Education discipline from a recognised institution.
What will I study?
Select your location, starting year and starting semester below to display your program structure and study sequence.
The study sequence ONLY represents the CURRENT program structure. Students MUST follow their commencing structure and use this study sequence to guide enrolment.