This course provides you with an introduction and overview of Steiner Education. It is designed for both new and experienced educators in Steiner Education and offers you the opportunity to develop an indepth understanding of Steiner educational theory and practice and evaluate its relationship to 21st century educational reforms and policy developments.
- ED510 or ED705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.