In this course you will compare Steiner assessment, practices and approaches with current global and assessment trends and focus, critically analysing holistic assessment models in relation to mainstream standardised and competitive approaches. You will identify a particular curriculum area, and evaluate authentic assessment practice and its relationship to Steiner curriculum, programme development and improving student learning outcomes.
- Enrolled in Program ED510 or ED705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Online: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.