In this course you will extend your specialised knowledge of Mathematics and Geometry Montessori Curriculum for children aged 9 to 12 years (Years 4-6). You will demonstrate mastery of theoretical knowledge underpinning the development of mathematical understandings and the intellect in the older child, to reflect critically on theory and professional practice in Montessori classrooms. During the course you will develop and produce a multimodal album which interprets and synthesises course information, generates and justifies professional ideas and decisions, and applies knowledge to practice.
- Enrolled in ED705 or any Postgraduate Program
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 2.1: Mathematics, Education, Language, Literature, Clinical Psych
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.