This is a foundational course that explores the creativity and design thinking to develop your creative problem solving skills. You will be able to identify types of problems suited to this approach and how to progress creative ideas to commercial realities by following an innovation process. The course then examines disruptive innovations and the implications and application within the contemporary business environment.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA701 or BUS705
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1
- Student contribution band
- Tuition fee
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.