This capstone course examines how creativity and innovation are crucial in effective decision making to help your enterprise remain sustainably competitive into the future. Sustainable growth is achieved through a productive and effective decision-making process that enables creative ideas to be turned into new business opportunities. This course develops skills in innovation, creative thinking, problem solving and decision making to reveal choices that have the right balance of acceptable management risk and management reward. Additionally, the course equips you with knowledge and skills to maximise your potential for career progression and employment outcomes with topics such as self-management, self-discipline and self-branding.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA701 or EMB751
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 7
- South Bank: Session 2
- Online: Session 2, Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- 1-3: Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.