The course provides you with an introduction to, and overview of, the marketing function in organisations. The course focuses on the importance of consumer analysis as the basis of all marketing decision making. The course will use a case study approach to the impact of environmental scanning and analysis on the effective development of marketing plans.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA702 or MKG701
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Tuition fee
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.