Effective marketing is a cornerstone for business success. Whether you need to undertake marketing for, or manage the marketers of, your business this course will open your eyes to the customer-centric perspective and how to develop your business’s enduring value proposition. Based on theory and principles for planning, implementing and controlling the marketing function in all kinds of organisations, topics covered include understanding the global marketing environment, buyer behaviour, marketing research and marketing planning for managing the marketing mix in an increasingly digital world.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA702 and MBA726
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 1, Session 3
- Online: Session 1, Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.