This course aims to provide a broad introduction to the study of financial management. At the end of this course, you will be expected to understand the role of the financial manager within an organisation. You will have an understanding of the trade off between risk and return and sources of finance. In addition, you will have an understanding of the role of capital structure in financial management of companies.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA713 or BUS704
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.