This course deals with some important aspects of financial management of companies. Topics include time value of money, risk and return, project evaluation techniques, capital structure, sources of finance, analysis of financial reports and financial statements, company performance measurement and the role of accounting in managerial decision making. This course also aims to provide you with an understanding of how managers can interpret and utilise external and internal reporting information for decision making while considering implications of the international accounting standards.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA713 or EMB763 or ACC511
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 6
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.