You will develop a business model for your innovation concept, applying lean start-up principles to enhance the feasibility and viability of your business opportunity. You will refine your business concept through action research, and develop a business model to fit your target audience’s behaviour. This action-focused lean-start-up process forms the foundation of developing your innovation or new venture. Topics include business model refinement, customer development, feasibility analysis, new venture team dynamics, intellectual property decisions and new venture funding.
- Enrolled in Program BU791
- MBA716 or MGT711
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2, Session 7
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.