Postgraduate Course This course introduces the practice of entrepreneurship and the entrepreneur. You will develop, discuss and critique venture models, concepts, evaluate entrepreneurial opportunities and determine an optimum business model for different ventures.
- Enrolled in any PGRD Program
- MBA704 or MBA716 or EMB754 or EMB766
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Not Currently Offered
- Online: Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1.4B: Accounting, Business, Law, Economics, Management
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.