?Building on the knowledge and skills developed in previous studies, this course gives you the opportunity to plan and undertake a substantial research-based project of relevance to them as practicing/future managers. This will enable you to consider the complexity of research issues and methods in the field of business, to gain first-hand experience at exploring the available literature and devising a process for diagnosing - and altering - a managerial situation.
- EMB753 and enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 3
- Student contribution band
- Band 4B
- Tuition fee
- 1A: Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.