Building on the knowledge and skills developed in previous studies, this course gives you the opportunity to plan and undertake a substantial research-based project of relevance to them as practicing/future managers. This will enable you to consider the complexity of research issues and methods in the field of business, to gain first-hand experience at exploring the available literature and devising a process for diagnosing - and altering - a managerial situation.
- EMB753 and enrolled in Program BU791
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Not Currently Offered
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA):
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.