The purpose of this course is to enable you to build on and integrate your understanding of planning theory, practice and governance, by examining current legislative frameworks of Commonwealth and Queensland and local government planning, environment, and development assessment, enforcement and appeals. Professional skills are developed through practical application to development assessment processes.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.