This course enables you to work on an individual research project. You will apply planning knowledge and skills learned in the previous years to define the research problem, undertake a literature review, do some field research and develop options to solve a planning problem. The research needs to be presented in an individual report.
- ENP355 and ENP336 and ENP365 and SCS225 and enrolled in Program AR404 or AR406
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.