During this course you will develop your knowledge of wildlife ecology and conservation biology via lectorials and field work. During lectorials you will use regional and global case studies to identify the threats confronting wildlife, and explore mitigation options. One third of all wildlife species are threatened and effective monitoring of these populations is a critical activity of conservation biologists. You will integrate the theory, tools and practices of wildlife monitoring to analyse data collected during field classes.
- (ENS222 and SCI110) or enrolled in SB303
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Fraser Coast: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.