In this course, you will further develop your skills to work as an Allied Health Assistant. You will undertake 80 hours of placement where you will be introduced to working with a broader range of allied health professionals, learn how to implement group programs, practice professional communication skills and teamwork. Prior to this placement you will learn about safe practice in manual handling and the use of assistive equipment.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 2
- Fraser Coast: Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
The outline for this course is currently unavailable.