In this course you will develop knowledge and skills about health as a key resource for a sustainable future, and your role as a health practitioner in contributing to the health and wellbeing of individuals, communities and populations. You will explore the meaning and relevance of the health sciences, social determinants of health and wellbeing, cultural-self, health literacy, ethics, and an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1
- Online: Semester 1
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.