This will course provides the theoretical underpinnings of neonatal and infant health and will address the specific needs of neonates. The course considers the transition of the neonate to the extrauterine environment, neonatal assessment and care of infants with complex needs. Principles of developmentally focussed family-centred care are applied throughout. This course will enable you to critically evaluate and apply current clinical research to the unique care needs of neonates and infants.
- NUR117 or HLT132 and enrolled in program SC391 or SC393
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Online: Session 4
- Student contribution band
- Band 1
- Tuition fee
- 3.1: Nursing, Midwifery, Foreign Languages
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.