Using previous knowledge and psychomotor skills learnt regarding prosthetic and orthotic treatment, this course will teach you to reason through specific case study and simulated model experiences. In this course, you will learn how to approach the clinical assessment of an individual in a systematic manner and interpret the data assessed to create holistic evidence-based treatment plans, both for an individual and across various communities to improve access and care.
- HLT321 and enrolled in Program SC367 with a Prosthetics & Orthotics Extended Major
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2A
- Tuition fee
- 2.2A: Computing, Built Environment, Other Health
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.