In this course you will commence practical work on your research project under the direct guidance of your Honours Supervisor. For students studying full time, the course provides an opportunity to commence intensive formative work on your research while incorporating instruction provided in HNE420 to inform the development of your research plan and presentation. For part-time students, the course provides an opportunity to implement your research plan under the guidance of your Supervisor. Specific activities related to your project will be determined by your Supervisor.
- Must be enrolled in SC401
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Moreton Bay: Semester 1, Semester 2
- Student contribution band
- Band 2
- Tuition fee
- 3.2: Science, Engineering, Environmental Studies
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Canvas site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.