Supporting and enabling a motivated and high performing workforce is the result of excellent leadership. This course introduces you to fundamentals of health sector business management through developing skills in critical analysis and integrating an understanding of both tangible and intangible aspects of contemporary and emerging managerial issues in Australia. The course covers learnings for Australia from advances in management practices in other global jurisdictions across a wide range of contexts, including socio-technical matters and Health Informatics.
- Enrolled in any Postgraduate Program.
- Semester of offer Subject to change
- Sunshine Coast: Session 6
- South Bank: Session 6
- Student contribution band
- Band 3
- Tuition fee
- Law, Accounting, Administration, Economics, Commerce:
- Census date
- Academic Calendar
- Class timetable
- View class timetables for this course
Students enrolled in this course should check the course Blackboard site to ensure that they are accessing the most recent approved version of the course outline.